The second recipe is a personal favourite. You can serve these up as a side to nearly any dish if you are looking for something more filling but still good for you.
- 2 or 3 mid sized Sweet Potatoes (the smaller the sweeter)
- 1/4 Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Cajun spice mix
Note: instead of Cajun spices you can also try mixed herbs, cinnamon or plain fries
- Preheat the oven to 220-250°C.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into chip like shapes.
- Melt the butter gently in a saucepan (or in the microwave).
- In a large bowl, pop the melted butter and spices/herbs.
- Throw in the sweet potatoes and toss until herbs and butter are covering sweet potato.
- Pop the mix onto a baking tray, try not to have sweet potato stacked.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then flip them.
- Bake for another 20 minutes until soft and slightly crisped on the outside.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting
Questions? Do you like that?
Powered by Facebook Comments