Today I made Mexican Tortilla Pie but I didn’t want to use regular flour tortilla’s so I substituted them with these delicious egg crepes. This recipe is based on one of Mark Sisson’s recipes from his Primal Blueprint Quick & Easy Recipes.
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1/4 cup double cream
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs melted butter
- Briskly whisk the whole eggs until slightly frothy and set aside
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut flour, melted buttter and cream
- Pour the eggs into the coconut mixture and whisk well. Don’t worry if there are a few coconut flour lumps, they will disappear once cooked
- Heat a large frying pan and melt a tsp of butter
- Carefully pour the mixture into the frying an and tilt the pan until the mixture is evenly spread
- Cook one side for approx 30 secs or until golden brown on cooked side
- Carefully remove the crepe from the pan and serve while hot or set aside to cool if you’re using them in a separate recipe
Questions? Do you like that?
Powered by Facebook Comments