This recipe was passed onto Kyle from one of his clients, and originally comes from one of Michelle Bridge’s recipe books. I love pancakes. For breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sweet or savoury. We had these one’s for lunch and had bacon and eggs with them followed by a couple with sweet toppings. Seriously good and super easy!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Full fat ricotta
- 310 ml milk
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- Butter for cooking
Assorted ingredients of choice for topping:
- Warm blueberries/raspberries
- Maple syrup
- Lemon juice
- Bacon and Eggs
- Whisk the ricotta, egg and milk together until smooth
- Whisk in the flours
- Lightly grease a hot pan with butter and pour small amounts of the mixture to make 2 medium pancakes or one large pancake
- Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until bubbles show through on top
- Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate and keep warm while cooking the remaining pancakes
- Serve warm pancakes with topping of your choice
My favourite topping is butter, warm berries, dollops of fresh cream and a drizzle of maple syrup all over the top! Omnomnom!
Questions? Do you like that?
Powered by Facebook Comments