I pride myself on making a mean burger. It’s one of my favourite things to cook on the BBQ and it’s even more enjoyable eating it.
I found this recipe about a year ago and since then it has been crowned the best burger yet by my friends and family.
It’s also super quick to make. It takes less then 30 minutes to get from start to cooked.
- 500g grass-fed topside mince
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Cajun spices
- 3 spring onions
- 3 Tbsp almond meal
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands well.
- Separate mixture into 6-9 large meat balls.
- Heat barbecue hot plate until it sizzles.
- Place meat balls on barbecue and squash flat into a burger shape.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes before flipping and repeating.
Check out those sweet as sweet potato fries in the picture above.
Questions? Do you like that?
Powered by Facebook Comments